OAK TREE COTTAGE
Holiday Accommodation in the Perth Hills
STAY FROM$190 p/night
Nestled on 10 acres of natural surroundings this beautiful property is located only 3 minutes drive from the historic village of Mundaring, 15 minutes from the town of Gidgegannup and 20 minutes from the Swan Valley with its vineyards and tourist attractions.
Luxury Holiday Accommodation in the Perth Hills
- An open plan kitchen/dining/lounge. The kitchen is modern with character whilst the lounge and dining areas are comfortable and cozy. This open plan area features a raked timber ceiling, polished Jarrah floorboards and cedar timber windows.
- A large wood burner with Jarrah for burning for those colder nights and reverse cycle air conditioning for the warmer ones!
- The master bedroom has a queen bed, a modern cottage style en-suite with hair dryer and large walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 also has a queen bed and a jack & jill bathroom with has a gorgeous slipper bath.
- Bedroom 3 has a trio bunk-bed ie. double underneath with a single above and has a selection of toys, games, DVD’s and books to keep the children entertained. This bedroom shares the bathroom with bedroom 2.
Discounts are available for longer stays or families relocating overseas.
Cot, Highchair & additional single trundle bed available on request
- Dining Room table
- TV, DVD & Freeview
- Double undercover carport
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry facilities – washing machine,
- iron & ironing board
- All linen and bath towels
1590 Stoneville Road, Mundaring, WA 6073
- The standard tariff for this property is for 2 adults and up to 2 children. Additional rates apply for additional guests.
- Minimum of 2 nights stay.
- 25% deposit required to secure the booking. Balance due 14 days prior to occupation.
Prior to booking please read our full terms & conditions